Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lithping... the new black? Ummmmm...

Call me crazy... But I'm hoping peeps will join me in my crusade... I think we should try to bring the 'lisp... or if you have one - lithp' back! I mean, just because you're not 2 doesn't mean it's not cute. OH WAIT! Yes it does! LISPS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE PAST THE AGE OF 5, IF THAT! Sorry to thteal your lithping thunder, but it's true, girlfriend/boyfriend. Get it looked into. Go to thpeach therapy. Do whatever you have to do to rid yourself of this 'OH SO UNSEXY' curse that has been bestowed upon you (and I do feel bad for you) that (unfortunately) some asshole or mean bitch told you was cute. It's not. It's heinous. It's a repellent. 'Nuf said. Get rid of it! Yes, I'm a bit harsh, but at least I'm honest. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment