Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First blog entry of my new blog... so here goes!

So upon some serious thought as well as input from several friends, I've decided to start a blog about some pretty random stuff. This blog may or may not contain any of the following: A) Match/online dates I have been on or interaction w/ prospective 'dates'; 2) skits I have come up with but have yet to actually partake in; D) mockery of every-day life/people in SF (and outside of SF... so let's say worldwide); and last but not least... V) wild card instances/interactions/stories/concepts.

I must stress that I am quite unPC, and may come across as crass or offensive. I am not a mean person, but I do like to point out (and often mock) obvious ridiculous situations I either witness or am a part of. I find humor in uncomfortable situations, and therefor I often have no problem making comfortable situations awkward, just for humor's sake! SO, if Larry David's humor offends you, you probably will not want to continue to read this blog (and you are also an uptight idiot... no offense!). And if you do not know who Larry David is then you are seriously lame. (Again, no offense).

I will add some funny, juicy material tomorrow for sure. My main objective was to get this blog thang up and started tonight... So, readers don't fret. I promise some pretty funny shit in the days to come. I am now off to bed in hopes that I can sleep through Tourette neighbor's yelling combined with fighting couple's rants. SF apt living rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment